07 Dec VOICE DIALOGUE & TRANSFORMATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY TRAINING
- July 23 – 29, 2017 in Italy
- October 17 – 20, 2017 in Bergen Netherlands
Voice Dialogue Trainings are intensely exciting trainings that provide unparalleled opportunities for intensive learning and real growth – a time to explore one’s inner world as well as to learn the Voice Dialogue process. The trainings are open to participants with different levels of familiarity with the work. The intensive character of the work is mirrored by its number of trainers. There will be at least 1 trainer on every 4 participants. This way of working gives abundant opportunity for personal work and indepth coaching. It also guarantees that each participant can work on his or her level.
The Voice Dialogue Trainings are open for professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, coaches, trainers, carreer counselors, mediators, managers) who want to apply the basic principles of this approach in their work. During the week participants will develop more awareness about their own functioning, their dilemma’s and the parts that play a role in this. Work will be done to enhance the possiblities to choose. Most trainings will be held in our comfortable ITP residence, nicely situated in the lovely village Bergen, in a beautiful coastal region in the Netherlands.
Marjon Landheer – The Netherlands, about the training
“It was a week with an asterisk. Thank you for your professionalism and personal attention. I have experienced the training as very enriching and use Voice Dialogue already in my practice.”
Content of the Voice Dialogue Training
The following topics will be treated. About 1/3 of the time theory will be presented and 2/3 of the time will be experiential. Participants will receive a Voice Dialogue session by an experienced facilitator.
- Voice Dialogue method: theory of the Psychology of Selves and the experience in the form of sessions
- Training in Voice Dialogue facilitation
- Transformational Psychology and the Aware Ego and the applications to relationship (personal and work)
- Working with the Inner Critic
- Working with dreams, to recognise the Unconscious as an ally
- The symbolic and meditative process
- Different forms of body- and energywork
- Journal writing
We are responsive to people’s needs as these are expressed, thus, each group is a unique experience. Attention will be paid to the group process and the themes and energies present in the moment.
The knowledge and experience acquired during a Voice Dialogue Training can be applied concretely in your personal and professional life in various ways:
In your personal life:
- A greater ability to relax and take some distance (retreat).
- More awareness around the vital themes in your life, and more insight in the polarities that play a role (parts).
- More awareness about your vulnerability, survival mechanisms, challenges and pitfalls.
- A greater ability to make clear choices (relationships, work, meaning in life).
- Deepening by coming into contact with your unconscious (i.e. through drerams) and by recognising your unconscious as an ally.
- More awareness about energy: experiencing physical energy, energy fields, vitality.
- A greater ability to take protect your vulnerabilty without disowning it.
- Contact with your Inner Strenght and a greater ability to use it.
In your professional life:
- Being able to use Voice Dialogue as a diagnostic tool.
- The ability to work with subpersonalities.
- A better balance between personal and impersonal in your work.
- More awareness about your style of preference in your work.
- The ability to use more aspects of yourself in your work.
- Being able to look through the spectacles of the psychology of selves.
- A greater awareness of the energetics, both of yourself and of your clients.
- Being able to work with Awareness.
- A better balance between ‘action’ and ‘being’ in your work.
- A greater ability to understand, recognize and handle the dynamics of relationship.
The book Embracing Our Selves by Hal and Sidra Stone has to be read before the start of the program. You will receive several articles during the training.
The training lasts 4 days, 11 day units, 33 hours.
- ICF: 28 CCEU
- NOBCO/EMCC: 11 PE
- NIP: 32 PE for clinical skills
The training is in English and in subgroups people can work also in other languages.
Dates Voice Dialogue Trainings
- July 23 – 29, 2017: all levels English spoken in Italy.
- October 17 -20, 2017: all levels English spoken in Bergen, Netherlands.
Daily working schedule in Netherlands, (for Italy see here)
- First 3 days 10.00 am – 7.00 pm.
- Last day 10.00 am – 1.00 pm.
- Paid by company : € 1.275,-
- Paid privately : € 997,-
- Trainings in Bergen, The Netherlands: coffee and tea are included. Lunch and dinner are not included, you can have that in one of the many nice restaurants in the area.
- Different kinds of accommodation are available in the Bergen area. Bookings can be made through the Tourist Information Office, Bergen (NH). + 31 (0)72 – 5812124,www.vvvbergen.com. We are also happy to assist you in this matter.
A down-payment of € 400 is due three months before the start of the program. One month before the start of the training the remaining amount of the total costs for the training and accommodation has to be transferred to the ITP bank account.
In case of cancellation until six month’s before the start of the training € 45,- will be charged for administration costs. Until three months before the start of the program € 500,- will be charged, after that date there will be no refunds possible.
Terms and conditions and the ITP code