07 Dec Voice Dialogue & TP Training Level II
Next training: April 18, 19, 20, 2017 in the Netherlands.
The Voice Dialogue &TP Training Level II is aimed at psychologists, therapists, coaches and trainers who:
- Want to deepen their knowledge and skills of Voice Dialogue, Transformational Psychology and the Psychology of Selves
- Want to learn to apply the Stretching technique in Voice Dialogue
- Want to apply Linkage (energetic connection) consciously.
- Want to apply Voice Dialogue with relationship issues, both private and work related.
To participate in this inspiring training, you should have completed the basic training Voice Dialogue and Transformational Psychology. Or an equivalent training with another renowned training center.
The program is a dynamic mix of theory, lots of practice and the exploration of one’s own relationship issues. We cover the following topics:
- Training in Voice Dialogue facilitation
- The Stretching technique, theory and practice
- Demonstration sessions
- Transformational Psychology and the Aware Ego and the applications to relationship (personal and work)
- Working with dreams, to recognise the Unconscious as an ally
- The symbolic and meditative process
- Energetics Level II
- The role of vulnerability in relationships.
- Exploration of one’s own bondingpatterns.
- Linkage: energetic connection as a healing force.
- How to integrate everything in one’s own practice.
Beore the start of the training participants are required to read the books ‘Embracing our selves’ and ‘Partnering’ by Hal and Sidra Stone Ph.D., ‘ The Energetics of Voice Dialogue’, and the article Coaching with polarities-introducing the stretching technique by Robert Stamboliev M.A..
After this course you have available:
- More skills and confidence in the use of Voice Dialogue and Transformational psychology.
- More awareness about your style of preference in your work.
- The ability to use more aspects of yourself in your work.
- The ability to apply the principles of the Psychology of Selves in different settings.
- A greater awareness of the energetics, both of yourself and of your clients.
- A greater ability to understand, recognize and handle the dynamics of relationship.
- A better understanding of communication problems and the ability to find the core and sore spot in these problems.
- ICF: 28 CCEU
- NOBCO/EMCC: 11 PE
- NIP: 32 PE for clinical skills
Private € 697,-.
Company € 950,-.
Dates and times
The training takes from April 18 – 20, 2017.
All days from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
The training will be held at ITP in Bergen. Included: coffee and tea. Lunch and dinner are not included, you can have that in one of the many nice restaurants in the area.
Different kinds of accommodation are available in the Bergen area. Bookings can be made through the Tourist Information Office, Bergen (NH). We are also happy to assist you in this matter.