Specialization course for professional counsellors who want to make a real difference!
Including E-Learning package worth € 995,00!
Next start on January 24, 2024
You may very well recognize yourself in one or more of the following questions:
- Are you ready for a next step in your professional development?
- Do you want to add a powerful method to your repertoire?
- Do you like to have more depht in your work?
- Do you sometimes get stuck in your accompanying trajectories with your clients?
- Do you find it sometimes difficult to interpret problems of your clients?
- Do the conversations with your clients stay too superficial and rational?
- Are you too eager to offer solutions to your clients solutions?
- Do you sometimes experience tensions between you and your clients?
- Do you have little experience with energy work?
- Do you have little experience with accompanying painful feelings and traumatic experiences?
- Do you notice only little change in your clients after several sessions?
- Don’t you consider yourself an expert yet as a coach or therapist?
In that case this inspiring training program may be suitable for you. You will learn to assimilate a wonderful working method, and you will be able to apply the principles of Voice Dialogue and Transformational Psychology in your own practice.
In addition the course is aimed at deepening the personal process of the participants, which will result in more depth in their work with clients. We will work with deeper layers of consciousness, the awareness of the body and its energy fields and there will be a focus on the development of one’s own spirituality.
To teach all aspects of the work and to enable participants to apply these in practice the ITP, based on more than 30 years of experience in training professionals, has developed this balanced program consisting of 15 training days.
The program is particularly suitable for people who wish to efficiently accompany clients who have questions around the following themes:
- Questions of meaningfulness
- Work-life balance
- Stress and vitality
- Setting limits
- Mourning and acceptance
- Dealing with (self)criticism
- Coaching skills
- Vision development
- Relationship and teamwork
- Important choices and decisions
Experienced psychologists, coaches, psychotherapists, trainers, mediators and managers. They have at least three years of working experience as a coach/trainer/therapist, they have a strong professional background, have done their psychological homework and they have a developing insight in themselves as an instrument in their profession.
Martin Waziers – France, about the course
The holistic approach you took was quite stunning to me and it certainly helped me see Voice Dialogue as powerful. The trainers were very professional and I will gladly recommend people to your sessions; the fact of the matter is you form an excellent balancing act in my view and I could constantly feel the two sides of me responding to your energies combined. If you left nothing clear in the open, it gave a sense of safety all around. Finally, this combination of individual exposure and group dynamics made me feel I was truly taken care of; I have rarely felt that part of a trainee assembly.